technical photography workshop : get your focusing rightwhat you focusing on, is your business. how you focus it right is our concern
Enjoy peace of mind in your photography by learning how to focus effectively & creatively communicate with your images, regardless of the genre of photography you do.
This Focusing Workshop will :
- Introduce attendees to focusing basics.
- Introduce focus related controls & settings.
- Highlight & teach on challenging focusing situations in various genre’s of photography.
- Clarify advanced focus controls & settings.
- Feature live demonstrations for effective learning experience.
- Feature presentations by pro photographers from different genre’s of photography sharing their techniques, tips & survival skills on how they go about to get their focus right.
This workshop is designed for beginners & semi pro photographers.
His photography involves tough, tricky & precision focusing challenges.
His work has been exhibited on various galleries, sold to many art enthusiasts & organizations around Kenya.
He has previously held a workshop dedicated to white balance, & it is out of this that requests arose for another workshop on the same topic.
Gibs is patient with his photography training & takes time to elaborate camera controls & gets photographers achieving better quality on their photography.
He has travelled around Africa working for various organizations, & also conducting workshops as a Canon certified trainer.
More Information on this Workshop
TIME : to be confirmed soon
In the case where workshop cannot take happen or continue at the stated date & time due to totally unavoidable circumstances or acts of God, BPPW will re-schedule to another date not later than a month from the date of the affected event.
Inclusive of workshop printed material & evening tea during mingling session, after the workshop.
- keep time
- note down all your questions regards to focusing
- come with a thirst to learn!